Let’s talk #hashtags.
Hashtags are an extremely powerful tool in the world of digital marketing, especially on Instagram where you can use up to 30 per post.
Hashtags can help you find what’s trending in your industry as well as help you be discovered. Therefore you need to be strategic about using them in your social media posts.
Think you are ready to join the hashtag party?
Remember these tips ::
- Use hashtags that are popular and relatable to your market.
- Have a branded hashtag? Use it consistently. Include it in your bio.
- On Instagram use hashtags to describe the photo being posted.
- On Twitter use hashtags that complement the tweet.
- #DontUseReallyLongHashtags. They aren’t effective (unless your goal is merely to be cute).
- Always include a caption on your Instagram photo–not only a hashtag.
Ok. Now are you ready?
Of course, you are!
Get the Free Instagram Guide for Homeschool Marketing
Enter your email below to receive a FREE resource that includes additional tips and tricks for using hashtags–specifically on Instagram–PLUS a list of currently trending hashtags in the homeschool niche. After you submit your email address in the form below, you will immediately receive an email with a download link to the PDF and also be subscribed for additional marketing advice for the homeschool niche. (You may unsubscribe at any time, of course.)