Once you are ready to get the word out about your product or new offer, Pinterest ads are an incredibly cost-effective platform. Why?
And here's the kicker...
Pinterest ad campaigns from homeschool dot marketing include these services:
1. Making sure your landing page is optimized for conversions before a single ad goes live
If your ad directs potential customers to a page with poor user experience or an unclear offer, you aren’t going to see results no matter how incredible the ads are. We will provide suggestions for honing the message on your landing page so you have the best odds at converting sales. We will advise you how to make the most of every single click to your site—even those visitors who don’t actually purchase.
2. Choosing the right pinnable images, captions, and hashtags that will result in the highest impressions, maximum clicks, and greatest repins.
There are proven methods for Pinterest ads that catch eyes and garner clicks. We will apply those strategies to your campaign. We can help you make the pins or work alongside your designer if necessary. (Additional fees may apply.)
3. Researching keywords for your product or service
Pinterest allows for uploading an extensive number of keywords per campaign. We will do the legwork to find the exact keyword combinations that people are using on Pinterest related to your brand.
4. Setting up the campaigns, ad sets, and ads
5. Analyzing the campaign as it’s in progress and making on-the-fly changes as needed
We don’t just set it and forget it. We test different versions of your ad to find out which ones perform best. We tweak as needed, and even put more budget behind the best performing pins so your money is well spent.
Pricing varies depending on your campaign specifics. Although Pinterest suggests a minimum of $50 per day per ad set, we have seen strong results with far smaller budgets. Be prepared to spend at least $800-$1300 per month in all.
Here are three ways to get started on your Pinterest campaign:
Copyright 2019 by Homeschool Dot Marketing