150+ FREE Facebook Status Updates – Homeschool Marketing

150+ FREE Facebook Status Updates

  • Home >>

150+ FREE Facebook Status Updates

Awesome. You are here because you are interested in receiving 150+ FREE Facebook status updates for your business page. Wise choice, my friend.

We recommend you update your Facebook business page 3-5 times each day. Within those 3-5 times, you want to offer various types of posts. Shake it up a bit. These statuses may include images or memes, your blog content, a current promotion or sale in your business, relevant content from another site, a quote, or a question.

Have you hit a milestone in your business? Share it! Has your business been highlighted or promoted by an authority site? Show it off!

Earn your authority in your niche.

Like all social media, don’t just talk about you and your business. Do that only 20% of the time. The other 80%? Solve problems of your readers. Answer questions. Engage.

Ready to rock Facebook?

Simply enter your email below to receive your list of 150+ FREE Facebook Status Updates, designed especially for homeschool audiences. These questions are proven to resonate with homeschool parents, generating authentic conversations for your brand.

“I scheduled all of these questions about 6 weeks ago, and since then my Facebook engagement is up 178%! Thanks so much for these questions!” -Renee Brown

After posting these questions, my engagement has more than doubled; people are actually interacting with one another! -Shelly Sangrey

After submitting your email address, you will immediately receive an email with a download link to the PDF and also be subscribed for additional marketing advice for the homeschool niche.


Use this list of questions to engage with your followers and truly get to know them.

Success follows authentic relationships.

So let’s build those first.

ready to DECIPHER } the homeschool market?