- “I just need more traffic to my site!”
- “I only need to get the word out!”
- “All I need is help with getting on the radar of homeschool parents.”
- “My problem is people don’t know about me yet.”
- “If only more homeschool moms knew I existed…”
We get lots of inquiries like these from companies who want to reach the homeschool market. They think the problem lies in simply driving homeschool parents to visit their sites. Traffic is great, and you need it. But traffic—even targeted traffic—doesn’t necessarily convert into sales.
STEP ONE: Start with your own site.
STEP TWO: Focus on your existing email list.
STEP THREE: Get existing visitors to subscribe.
STEP FOUR: Attract more visitors.
What Do You Need for Homeschool Marketing?
Marketing Assessment for Your Site, Email, and Social Media
Your Evaluation Includes
- a video screencast that you can watch and rewatch at your leisure
- a PDF list of top recommended actions, taking you through STEPS ONE to FOUR from above
- a 60 minute follow up phone call when you can ask any questions you like and brainstorm strategy
Submit Your Application
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Jimmie & Jenn at email@example.com.